Go Green Yojana 2022 – Friends, this article is Go Green Yojana 2022 What we are going to discuss is going to be very special and important for you because in this article Go Green Yojana 2022 In this we are going to tell you that for providing electric two wheelers at concessional rate to the construction and industrial workers of Gujarat state by the Chief Minister of Gujarat, Shri Bhupendra Patel, Hon’ble Chief Minister.
Go Green Yojana 2022 has been emphasized, according to the Chief Minister, after the launch of Go Green Yojana 2022, the bill on fuel will be curbed and the environment will also not be polluted. To encourage the use Go Green Yojana 2022 is going to give subsidy Gujarat government will further work on the plan to provide wheeler subsidy also underGo Green Yojana 2022 scheme. To get more details under Go Green Yojana 2022 you should join us Stay Go Green Yojana 2022 Stay till the end of the article,So that you can get complete information.
Go Green Yojana 2022
The way our environment is deteriorating so fast, the water crisis is getting deeper and the air is also getting polluted a lot, in spite of all this it is important for us that we adopt the methods of conservation of nature. hence the Go Green Yojana 2022 in front of us. Go Green Yojana 2022 should be a big topic of competition so that all the provinces work on Go Green Yojana 2022, we all know that the construction industry is not untouched by the fact that by the construction industry.
There is considerable impact on all the internal and external environments. Therefore, it comes to the conclusion that we all have to take Go Green Yojana 2022 to greater heights, the contribution of the Central Government of India and all the provincial governments should be there.
|Read More >> Ganv Ki Beti Yojana
Go Green Yojana 2022 Overview
|Go Green Yojana 2022
|25 October 2021
|To prevent air pollution
|Given in the article
How to Register Go Green Yojana 2022
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Go Green Yojana Registration Gujarat,
- you will get the mention of the official website in the article Go Green Yojana 2022,
- as soon as you reach the home page, you will have to click on the link called Click Here for Application.
- Go Green Gujarat Government Portal login page will open in front of you,
- here you will have to go to the next process after entering your user ID and password
- or else new users can click on the option of please register here.
- As soon as you click on this link, you will get the Go Green Yojana online registration form open here.
- Now you have to enter all the necessary credentials about yourself here,
- After that you have to click on the register button.
Go Green Shramik Yojana Gujarat 2022 notification
If we talk about the eligibility conditions under Go Green Yojana 2022, then according to that the applicant should be a native of Gujarat, the applicant should be an organized sector worker. That is, the applicant should have a certificate of organized labor, the applicant must have his PAN card and a bank account number. According to the Gujarat government, Go Green Yojana 2022 has been launched under the Green India Mission in view of the increasing carbon emissions. Under Go Green Yojana 2022, two wheeler electric vehicles are to be provided to all industrial workers at a subsidy of 30%.
Go Green Yojana benefits 2022
Go Green Yojana 2022 was launched on 25 October 2021 by the Chief Minister of Gujarat, respected Bhupendra Patel. To encourage electronic two wheeler vehicles in Gujarat, subsidies will be given on the purchase of electric scooters. By Go Green Yojana 2022, the environment will also be clean and clean. Electric two wheelers will be provided to the construction workers of the state and industrial workers at subsidized rates. And 30 percent subsidy will be provided to industrial workers.
Go Green Yojana Subsidy 2022
- The Gujarat government is giving 30% subsidy to the workers under the go green scheme to buy electric vehicles, two wheelers,
- according to which There is a plan to give a 30% grant under Shramdaan to Sardars of the organized and industrial sector.
- Under the Go Green scheme, 50% subsidy is being given to the construction sector workers for battery operated vehicles.
- There is a provision to provide a one-time subsidy on RTO registration and road tax to the electrical vehicle buyers of both the categories by the Gujarat government.
FAQs related Go Green Yojana Subsidy 2022
Que 1 What is the official website of the Go Green Yojana Subsidy 2022?
Ans The official website of the article Go Green Yojana Subsidy 2022 is given in the article.
Que 2 Go Green Yojana Subsidy 2022, how much subsidy the government is giving to industrial and construction sector workers on buying electric vehicles two wheelers
Ans Under Go Green Yojana Subsidy 2022, the government is giving 30 percent subsidy to industrial sector workers and 50 percent subsidy to construction sector workers on the purchase of electric two-wheelers.
Que 3 What is the helpline number of Go Green Yojana 2022?
Ans The helpline number of go Green Yojana 2022 is 155372.